Home sweet home! Own a piece of history with this fully modernized Victorian home located in the heart of Manassas City Historical Center and Old Town. The homeowners renovated this home for the next owner to enjoy for many generations ahead. No stones were left unturned, and no expenses were cut to make this home the way she is today. You will love the beautiful landscaping, front porch, balcony, deck, and patio for outdoor activity. The extended concrete poured driveway with a detached garage for your guests to park. The home comes with four spacious bedrooms and two full baths, ORIGINAL hardwood flooring, stairs, and hand railings. The main level consists of the master bedroom and bath for those that prefer not to deal with steps. Let not forget about location, location, location! The home is within arms reach from the Civil War Museum, one block to VRE/Amtrak station, restaurants, shops, and the weekend farmer markets. No more excuses to miss the city's annual Fireworks display on the 4th of July from the comfort of your home, Heritage Railway Festival, Fall Jubilee, or a stroll to the pavilion/skating ring, bands, brewing, and BBQ events.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Victorian
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,115 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Yes -1 space
Manassas City Public Schools
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Appliance Center, Washer, Laundry Hookup, Dryer
- Hardwood, Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Central.
- Partial, Poured
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Carport Spaces.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Premium, Private.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price