Community Shredding Event
In this age of identity theft, we all know that out-dated confidential information should be destroyed, so this fall we have arranged for Shred-It to bring a shredding truck to our community. September 2019 (Date & Time TBD), bring your documents to be destroyed on-site! This event is sponsored by Monique Craft & Crew AND the West Springfield Elementary PTA. We hope you take advantage of this convenient opportunity to purge tax documents, financial records, etc. that may have accumulated in your homes.
Examples of items that cannot be accepted:
- BINDERS of any type (3-ring, plastic, metal)
- Plastic document covers
- Wet or moist paper
- Hanging file folders with metal support bars
- Metal binder clips
- Electronic media including computer disks and diskettes or CDs
- Books, either hardback or paperback
- Credit cards
- Magazines, catalogs and newspapers (unless just the page with the address)
- Film or photographs
- Maximum 3 copy paper sized boxes per vehicle.
- Please recycle junk mail and magazines through your normal collection service.
- Paper clips, staples and spiral-bound notebooks are ok.
Questions? Email us at Monique@CraftandCrew.net or call us at (703) 451-7253.