Community Shredding Event
Our most recent community shredding event on Saturday September 14, 2019 in the parking lot of West Springfield Elementary was a huge success!
In this age of identity theft, we all know that out-dated confidential information should be destroyed, so this fall we will arrange another Shred-It to bring a shredding truck to our community. Bring your documents to be destroyed on-site! This event is sponsored by Monique Craft & Crew AND the West Springfield Elementary PTA. We hope you take advantage of this convenient opportunity to purge tax documents, financial records, etc. that may have accumulated in your homes.
👉 Due to the current Covid-19 conditions, we have not, at this time, scheduled this event.
Examples of items that cannot be accepted:
- BINDERS of any type (3-ring, plastic, metal)
- Plastic document covers
- Wet or moist paper
- Hanging file folders with metal support bars
- Metal binder clips
- Electronic media including computer disks and diskettes or CDs
- Books, either hardback or paperback
- Credit cards
- Magazines, catalogs and newspapers (unless just the page with the address)
- Film or photographs
- Maximum 3 copy paper sized boxes per vehicle.
- Please recycle junk mail and magazines through your normal collection service.
- Paper clips, staples and spiral-bound notebooks are ok.
Questions? Email us at Monique@CraftandCrew.net or call us at (703) 451-7253.