Updated farmhouse near the heart of Downtown Vienna. This is truly one-of-a-kind sunlight-filled brick home that features beautiful custom windows, hardwood floors, luxurious wood trim, and a stunning sunroom. Stroll to restaurants, shops and bars in downtown Vienna or to the nearby Vienna Metro. Spend your evenings relaxing in the professionally-landscaped backyard oasis which features a deck, pergola, and a stone firepit . The large second-story bedrooms include walk-in closets as well as a cedar closet in the master bedroom. The gas fireplace on the main level provides the ideal ambiance for diving into a good book. The home also features a well-appointed lower-level basement in-law/au pair suite that includes its own walkout entrance, kitchenette, living area and jacuzzi tub. Recent updates include new roof, dual-zone Nest thermostats, and energy-efficient spray foam insulation. Nottoway Park, directly across the street offers tennis and basketball courts, baseball fields, walking trails, picnic area and playground. The nearby W&OD trail provides easy access to one of the area's most popular bicycling routes. The location of this stunning home, right off I-66 and I-495 , makes commuting anywhere in the DC area a breeze.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Ser
1,752 sq. ft
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Cook Top Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Central Vacuum
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Wood Frame
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price