Click on movie reel icon for 3-D Virtual Tour and an amazing Aerial Video. A welcoming front porch and leaded glass front door with sidelights lead you through the foyer to the 2-story family room with hardwood floors and a stunning stone gas fireplace flanked by soaring floor to ceiling windows. Adjoining the family room you'll find the gourmet kitchen featuring 42-inch cabinets, granite counters, luxury vinyl plank flooring, a large walk-in pantry, built-in desk and stainless appliances, including a 5-burner gas cooktop and double oven. The main level primary bedroom has a dramatic stone accent wall, luxury vinyl plank flooring, a tray ceiling and ceiling fan. You will fall in love with the amazing newly remodeled primary bedroom dressing area/closet with organizers, vanity, mood lighting and marble flooring. The primary bathroom will dazzle you with its modern, floating double vanity and huge marble shower featuring double shower towers with water massage jets and rain shower heads. 3 spacious upper level bedrooms boast newer neutral carpeting, generous closet space and fresh paint. The newly finished walk-out lower level is perfect for entertaining and includes a great wet bar, a theatre room, a large den, a sparkling full bath, as well as storage space. The fun continues outside with a back yard outdoor living/entertainment paradise featuring a gorgeous in-ground pool surrounded by a huge stamped concrete patio with built-in firepit and a playset for the little ones. The amazing new outdoor kitchen and dining pavilion boats built-in gas grills, a brick oven, a wet sink and an abundance of counter space. The 3.6 acre property is zoned as agricultural, so you can bring your horses! There is even your own soccer field! Mountain View High School pyramid. Looking for that country setting, yet less than 20 minutes from I95 and convenient to shopping? Welcome home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater, LP Gas Wa
Vinyl Siding, Stone
3,867 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Stafford County Public Schools
A. G. WRIGHT
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Foyer
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Walkout
- Double Pane, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Mantle, Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Paved Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Composition, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Partial, Rear, Split Rail
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Landscaped. Level, Landscaping, Open.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price