A Rare Find! Unique and spacious, 4500 sq ft, 5 Bdrm, 5 Bath, Colonial with custom additions, situated on a beautiful, park like 1/2 acre, landscaped lot in sought after West Springfield community. 2 Master Suites, each w/full baths and two large walk-in closets in each room. 2 Bdrms on main level, with 2 full baths and 1 Bdrm on lower level with full bath Huge lower level office/playroom/extra bdrm with custom bookcases, recessed lighting and a wall of windows. Sunny and extra-large Gourmet Kitchen has double ovens, SS appliances , two separate sinks, plenty of custom cabinetry and counter space, a breakfast bar with seating plus room for a large table and additional seating. Conveniently located just outside the beltway close to DC, commuter routes, two major airports, Springfield Country Club, schools, shopping and restaurants. Walk to West Springfield High School. An abundance of private outdoor space, beautiful landscaping with mature shade trees, a large driveway and substantial storage make this home an extraordinary opportunity.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Hea
Brick, Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
4,500 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Utility Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Microwave, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Full, Full Finished, Heated
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)