Meticulously maintained 2 bed and 2 full bath condo nestled in the highly sought after 55+ community of Hiddenbrook! Situated on the ground level with sweeping views of the private parkland behind, this unit has it all! Gleaming wood floors welcome you inside to the spacious living and dining room with plush carpet, electric fireplace and detailed moldings that carry throughout. The updated kitchen features ample counter space and plenty of cabinetry with 42inch cabinets, newer appliances and a light filled sitting room with picturesque views. The guest bedroom would make for the perfect home office if needed or space for guests with a full bath. The master retreat is truly an oasis with two closets and a huge bath with dual vanities and a separate soaking tub and shower. Being on the ground level, the private patio over looks the park and is a true nature lovers dream. Never worry about parking, this unit features parking for two! With a rare extended garage with built-ins and a driveway space for an extra car to park! Excellent community amenities include an exercise room, a library, "The Bistro" a meeting room with a kitchen and an outdoor patio that has a fireplace, grill, sitting area, and a shuffleboard court. Location can't be beat just off the Fairfax County Parkway with easy access to Springfield Town Center, a plethora of shops and dining, Ft Belvoir, I-95, 395 and 495. Pet friendly community!
Condo, Contemporary, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Other Construction
1,676 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Gourmet Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Intercom System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 1. Mantle.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Other, Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Elevator, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Other
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Community Center, Exercise Room, Party Room, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)