Happy New Year! Start the New Year off right by residing in a community where you know your neighbors and share time enjoying life together. Let me introduce you to the lovely 55+ Community of Hiddenbrook. This lovely condo resides on the first floor of a four-unit condominium that boasts 2 -Primary Bedrooms with 2 full baths for your living pleasure. Enjoy a meal in your sit-in gourmet kitchen which includes all appliances: refrigerator, stove, microwave, dishwasher, and cream-colored wood cabinets. Invite your neighbors over to enjoy a meal in your separate dining room and relax afterward with a roaring fire or out on your patio. The living area is an open concept that includes crown molding, custom drapes that convey, and a marble fireplace. Your deck view is backed to trees and is a maintenance-free Trex composite. The entire home has been painted and a new plush carpet has been installed as well. The layout of floors consists of carpet in the living room and bedrooms( New) and Hardwood floors in the dining area and Hallways. ( Like new without a scratch on them. ( no pets have ever lived in the home) and ceramic tile in the kitchen and baths. Check out the energy-efficient washer and dryer in the hallway with 5 closets throughout the home for storage. Indoor Association Condo Amenities: Include a Library, a game room., a gym, a kitchen bistro to gather as well as monthly numerous activities to keep you busy if you choose. Outdoor Amenities: Include an open terrace and fireplace for gatherings and numerous walking trails. Location: HiddenBrooke is located in Virginia's Fairfax County. A few minutes from the community's entrance are several shopping centers that have everything a resident could need including Michaels, Trader Joe's, fast food restaurants, banks, FedEx, gas stations, and grocery stores. Interstate 95 is nearby for regional travel while Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport is just 15 miles away and is also accessible via public transportation bus and Metro. Golfers will love having Springfield Golf and Country Club a couple of minutes from HiddenBrooke and the area also has several renowned parks. Big-city entertainment is a short drive away with Alexandria and Washington D.C. in the immediate area. HiddenBrooke has the low-maintenance lifestyle and area sought by today's active adult homebuyer in Northern Virginia. Welcome Home! Ps. This home has been professionally cleaned. Please remove shoes, or wear booties and wear a mask while viewing.
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Aluminum Siding, Brick
1,366 sq. ft
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Disposal, Intercom System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating.
- Double Pane
- 1. Mantle, Marble.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Main Level Entry, Other, Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Monitor System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Elevator, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, Fire Alarm System
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway, Lighted.
- Brick, Aluminum
- Balcony, Roof Deck, Patio, Brick
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Community Center, Exercise Room, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Fitness Center, Retirement Community, Library, Common Grounds, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price