Lowest priced waterfront home around Lake Anna! Waterfront at a water access price. Water is navigable for kayaks & canoes. HOA boat slips are 3 doors down. This turn-key cozy lake retreat comes furnished (including dishes, silverware, TV's, riding mower, etc...all of those things that you take for granted at home!) so you can enjoy the lake right away! Wonderful, open floor plan features soaring cathedral ceilings with a floor to ceiling stone fireplace as a focal point in the living/family/great room, 2 newer ceiling fans, as well as hardwood floors. (Fireplace has never been used and conveys as is). 2 sliding doors lead to a sunroom with cathedral ceilings, track lighting and built-in shelving. The open kitchen boasts 42-inch white cabinets, new black stainless appliances (2020), recessed lighting and a breakfast bar that seats 4. The adjoining dining room showcases a rustic, modern oil bronzed light fixture and access to the new (2020) composite deck floor; a great place to relax and enjoy the view of the lake. This home offers 3 spacious bedrooms (split bedroom design) and 2 full bathrooms, including a primary bath. The primary bedroom also has a huge walk-in closet. You will love the oversized 2 + car garage with pull-down-stairs to a huge storage space. Brand new well and well pump (2021), water heater (2021), 3 new patio doors and new outdoor lighting (2021). New pressure tank, 5 new windows and composite deck (2020). New washer/dryer, ceiling fans and dining room light (late 2019). Roof, carpeting in all bedrooms and fresh paint throughout; all new in 2018. All this sitting on a 1+ acre true waterfront lot with your own dock on a quiet street leading to a cul-de-sac. Wonderful, convenient location around the corner from The Cove at Lake Anna, minutes from the fire station/rescue squad and county waste/recycle center. Within 15 minutes of shopping, veterinarian, ABC store as well as local wineries, breweries, and other restaurants. Donât miss out making this your next home, or new vacation home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Wa
1,600 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Underground, Cable TV
Spotsylvania County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Country Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Mantle, Stone, Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Paved Driveway.
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot View
- Lake, Water
- Body of Water
- LAKE ANNA
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Private Dock, Exterior Lighting, Fishing. Level, No Thru Street.
- Community Amenities
- Boat Ramp, Common Grounds, Water/Lake Privileges
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price