1 bedroom, 1 bath unit with a view of the trees. Trane HVAC. Living room has built-in shelves. Dining room with lighted ceiling fan. Great bedroom closet space. Common laundry building located just across the street, however washer/dryer installation within the unit is allowed. Low $239 condo fee covers everything except electric. Heat and hot water are gas and covered by the fee, as well water and sewer, trash and snow removal and more. The pet-friendly community offers 2 swimming pools, tennis courts, 2 club houses, a boat lot and more. Nearby walking trails to Lake Accotink. Great location with easy access to major commuter routes, the Virginia Railway Express and the Springfield/Franconia blue line Metro. Close-by direct bus service to the Pentagon and only 16 miles from downtown DC. Super convenient to an abundance of shopping and dining choices, including the Springfield Town Center, Whole Foods, Trader Joes and a new gourmet Giant. All in the top-rated, and newly renovated West Springfield High School pyramid.
Condo, Contemporary, Traditional, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
676 sq. ft
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Galley Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
Exterior / Lot Features
- Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Common Grounds, Party Room, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price