Hidden gem! Not your average colonial! Over 4500 square feet! A charming courtyard leads you through the double front doors to a totally renovated home! Gourmet eat-in kitchen with white cabinets, granite counters, stainless appliances, a large pantry and an island with pendant lighting. New hardwood flooring throughout the main and upper levels. 3 fireplaces! Adjoining the kitchen are the formal separate dining room and the main level family room. Generous room sizes and tons of closet and storage space. 5 bedrooms including 4 on the upper level and one on the main level. Master bedroom with access to a delightful balcony spanning the length of the house. Sitting here you will love the distant water view while sipping your morning coffee and watching nature! All baths beautifully updated, including the master with over-sized shower! You'll even enjoy doing laundry in the large mud/laundry room complete with utility sink and a door to the side deck. Oversized 2 car garage provides room for extra storage. The mostly finished lower level has newer, neutral carpeting, and the 3rd woodburning fireplace with brick wall & hearth. There is also a ton of storage space! Windows and doors replaced and all new cordless faux-wood blinds. Recessed lighting throughout. Air Conditioner replaced in July 2019. All of this on almost a half-acre (fenced rear yard and double decks) in the established riverfront community of Graham Park Shores. Minutes to Interstate 95, the Virginia Railway Express and the main Quantico gate. Welcome home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,180 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Graham Park Shores
Fiber Optics, Underground
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Mud Room, Breakfast Room
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Vinyl Frame
- 3. Mantle.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Balcony, Deck, Patio
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Level, Partly Wooded, Private.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price