Immaculate estate home located in Vienna offers 6 bedrooms, 6 full bathrooms, 2 half bathrooms, and an incredible 8,928 square feet of living space across three levels. The architectural detail throughout the home boasts arched doorways, foyer masonry, oversized hallways, vaulted, barrel, and coffer ceilings, hickory flooring, and antique light fixtures. Foyer opens to a stunning living room with vaulted ceilings, stone fireplace with wood burning stove, and access to the back deck. Custom gourmet chef's kitchen with center island, granite countertops, oversized pantry, Wolf six burner gas stove, oversized apron sink, built-in ice machine, drawer style microwave, and recessed lighting! Spacious dining room is open to the kitchen and features bay window. Main level living features private owner's suite with coffered ceilings, bench seating in front of three picturesque windows, and dual walk-in closets. Spa-like en suite bathroom with clawfoot tub, dual sinks with custom vanity storage, oversized walk-in shower with multiple shower heads, and custom lighting. Two additional bedrooms, one full bathroom, two den/study rooms, mud/laundry room, and half bathroom all located on the main level. Upper level houses a quiet reading room located on the landing, bedroom, and en suite bathroom! Lower level is the perfect space for entertaining. Spacious recreation room with fireplace, large efficiency includes sink and dishwasher, two expansive bedrooms, two full bathrooms, one half bath with handicap accessible dog bath/shower, media room, storage room/workshop, and laundry. Additional living quarters located above the detached 3 car garage features a private living room and full bathroom perfect for a guest retreat! Walk-out to the spacious loggia featuring fireplace and stone patio. Deck overlooks the expansive 2.31 acre lot that backs to Ashland Park and offers an immense amount of privacy. Located in the Madison High School Pyramid, minutes to downtown Vienna shops, restaurants, and commuter routes.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
6 Full/2 Half
Gas Water Heater, Well
8,928 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Hunter Mill Estates
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Office, Media, Mud Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Range-Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer, Microwave
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Bay Window(s)
- 3. Gas Burning, Mantle, Stone, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Breakfast Area, Attic Storage, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, wine storage, High Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees, Atrium. Backs - Parkland, Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Private, Rear Yard, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price